As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other
services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement.
Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any
time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent
with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and
conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note
that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the
integrity of this web site.
- By submitting the order, you are confirming that you are over the
age of 18.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- Our delivery service covers the entire mainland United Kingdom.
- We will endeavour to deliver the goods within 3 working days during
normal working hours on Monday to Friday. If however, this delivery period
is not suitable, arrangements can be made for an alternative day or time at
- SAMWO has authorised our carriers to deliver only when a signature for receipt is obtainable. However, where specific instructions are given to leave the wine without a signature being obtained in a designated 'safe place', or to leave the delivery at an address other than that of the customer, SAMWO cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising as a result of carrying out those instructions.
- Independent carriers are used for all deliveries. They will attempt to
deliver the goods twice, after which time arrangements must be made directly
with them for a convenient delivery day at your expense. If the delivery has
not been successful within 7 days, then the goods will be returned to our
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Our minimum purchase is 12 standard bottles (9 litres) of wines.
- We will provide a full refund of any wines that are faulty. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty bottles may be required to be returned to us and we will arrange
this as necessary at your convenience.
If any bottles are damaged or broken the carrier will normally not deliver the
case and a replacement case will be despatched, at no additional cost, as soon
as possible. We will keep you advised on the status of your order. If a breakage
is found after delivery please contact us immediately. Please wherever
possible retain the original packing.
There may be occasions when one of our wines is temporarily out of stock - we
will offer you an alternative of equal value which you can accept or decline. It
is possible that the vintage indicated on the web site is no longer available
and if this happens we will offer you the vintage which we have in stock. You
can accept or decline the replacement vintage or an equivalent value and quality
alternative. In either eventuality we will keep you fully informed.
Cancellations and Complaints
- Any order may be cancelled but any cancellation must take place within
seven working days from date of delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all
charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in
- In the event of complaint, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail of your complaint as
possible. All complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we
will endeavour to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Each complaint
will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager
Where you have been directed to our site from a third party’s website, we may
pass your details back to the introducing firm. You agree that the information
we or the third party holds about you can be held on computer and/or paper
files. You agree that any information which you give us may be disclosed to
these third parties for the purpose of contacting you from time to time by post,
fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or
services the third party may be able to provide.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective